|• BOOKING :• RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE :
- directly on our website on the appropriate:
- E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone numbers +39 339 2020413 or +39 0 571 979026
• DEPOSIT :
• When booking, we will ask you a DEPOSIT of 30% of the stay (for a single night the entire amount ) which will be used to lock and make sure your room .
• The balance of the stay will be at your arrival.
• Confirmation of booking will be sent by e-mail . On request, we send confirmation of your booking by fax .
• RULES ‘OF RESERVATION:
• BANK TRANSFER :
Payable to: Cenci Alessandro Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze Branch of Montelupo Fiorentino (FI) IBAN: IT83I0616037960100000004625 BIC: CRFIIT3F
• CREDIT CARD:
– Nothing will be deducted from your credit card at time of booking , we reserve the right , however, the right to conduct pre-authorization before the ‘arrival .
– Payment will be made at check -in
• CANCELLATION OF STAY:
- In case of cancellation up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged .
- In case of cancellations made after this date will be charged 100 % of the cost of the first night ( for stays of 1 night) .
- In case of cancellations made after this date will be charged 30% of the total cost of the stay (for stays longer than 2 nights) .
- In case of no-show will be charged ( credit card ) 100% of the total stay .
- In case of no-show will be deducted the amount of the deposit paid ( bank transfer or postal order )
- In the event of failure to cancel the room will be reserved until 24:00 on the arrival day .
- In case of possible early termination of the stay must be reported at time of booking of your stay to avoid paying the full stay. Except for possible contingencies documented.
- Refund is possible of the amount paid (net of € 5.00 for the operating expenses) if the cancellation is made within the period indicated.
• INSOLVENCY OF THE CUSTOMER:
• The manager of the B & B “La Casa di Zefiro” that does not receive payment by the customer can rely on Article. 2769 of the Civil Code requiring the seizure of personal things.
• COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES:
• Disputes between employer and guest accommodation are regulated by current legislation (laws, regulations, customs and practices in tourism). Any claims relating to the proper application of the prices and the accommodation can be presented, together with any accompanying documentation, office APT – Provincial Agency for Tourism in Florence and in each of its offices located in the municipality, which provide their assistance and can only intervene by way of conciliation.